Tuesday, December 27, 2005

But it says in the manual...

Right now I'm working with LeadTools graphic libraries. I must say, they are very nice. However, they have a few quirks. I'm doing annotations - lines, boxes, text, graphics, etc. We are working with multi-page TIF files and each page can have annotations. Unfortunately, LeadTools doesn't seem to support multi-pages natively. So, I have to do some of the bookkeeping myself. They do provide a nice annotation manager. Again, unfortunately, it's got some quirks. If I have more than one annotation automation defined for the manager and I drag something onto the viewer, ALL the automations get the annotation. ARG! I can add an annotation to a specific automation, but the default ones are fucked. We'll see what their support people have to say.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home